The Mint Chip Smoothie Bowl
Each of our smoothie bowls is designed to serve one hungry person – and each recipe takes less than 15 minutes to assemble!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
* OPTIONAL SUPERFOOD BOOST: An amazing detoxifier and immune booster, chlorella is rich in vitamin B12, chlorophyll and protein.
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1/3 avocado
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 drops pure peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp chlorella, optional*
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs or carob chips
- Toppings optional: 2 tsp raw almond butter (TIP: You can bring to room temperature and squeeze out of a zip-top bag with the corner snipped off.)
- 1 tsp raw cacao nibs or carob chips
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- To a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except cacao nibs; blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and fold in cacao nibs. Serve with toppings of your choice.
- Serving Size 1 recipe
- Calories 366
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 17 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 99 mg
- Sugar Content 22 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g