Read about the cleanest protein powders.
- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maca powder
- 1/2 tsp
- Fresh or frozen berries of your choice
- Milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
- To a spice grinder or high-powered flour grinder, add chia and hemp seeds and grind to a smooth powder (you may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your grinder). Transfer to a large plastic zip-top bag. To bag, add cacao, maca and stevia; seal and shake well.
- To serve, blend ¼ cup powder with 1 cup berries, 1 cup milk and ice, as desired.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup protein powder, 1 cup berries, 1 cup soy milk
- Calories: 429
- Carbohydrate Content: 41.5 g
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 18 g
- Protein Content: 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 78 mg
- Sugar Content: 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 14 g