Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Read about the cleanest protein powders.
- To a spice grinder or high-powered flour grinder, add chia and hemp seeds and grind to a smooth powder (you may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your grinder). Transfer to a large plastic zip-top bag. To bag, add cacao, maca and stevia; seal and shake well.
- To serve, blend ¼ cup powder with 1 cup berries, 1 cup milk and ice, as desired.
- Serving Size 1/4 cup protein powder, 1 cup berries, 1 cup soy milk
- Calories 429
- Carbohydrate Content 41.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 18 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 78 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 14 g