Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp mayonnaise and hot sauce. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, remaining 3 tbsp mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
3. Divide lettuce among 4 bowls. Divide guacamole, chicken, tomatoes and egg salad mixture over top. Serve with a drizzle of mayonnaise mixture and green onions.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 312
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 129 mg
- Fat Content 24.5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 411 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g