Find prepared cauli-rice in the produce or frozen section of the grocery store, or you can DIY by pulsing cauliflower in the food processor.
Salmon Fried Cauli-Rice
- Place all sauce ingredients in a jar. Seal and shake. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat one-half of olive oil. Add cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini and shallot. Sauté 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and add to vegetables; toss to coat. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Shake sauce again; add to pan. Stir to combine. Add chives and hemp seeds and stir. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Wipe out pan.
- In the same pan on medium-high, heat remaining one-half of olive oil. Add salmon and season with salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes per side. Serve over cauli-rice.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, freeze 1 serving for later in the week and refrigerate remaining. Reheat when called for.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 464
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 170 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 46 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 481 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g