1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat one-quarter of oil. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted, 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, squeeze out excess water with a paper towel and roughly chop.
3. In a large bowl, combine egg, ricotta, Parmesan, feta, dill, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Add cooled spinach and stir to combine.
4. Lay 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface and brush with some of the remaining oil. Repeat with 3 more sheets, brushing additional oil in between layers. Cut dough into 4 even strips lengthwise. Place ¼ cup filling at one end of each strip, then fold over to form a triangle. Continue to fold the triangle along the length of the strip. Place triangle on baking sheet and brush with additional oil. Repeat with remaining dough and filling to make 8 turnovers total. Bake until pastry is golden, 25 to 28 minutes.
- Serving Size 2 turnovers
- Calories 391
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 87 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 670 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g