Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat broiler. Brush both sides of bread with oil and rub with garlic. Place bread on a baking sheet and broil for 2 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned. Remove from oven and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, corn, basil and olives. Finely chop garlic. Mist a medium sauté pan with cooking spray. Add garlic and cook on medium until softened, about 1 minute. Stir in tomato mixture and heat until warm, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Place fish on a baking stone or sheet misted with cooking spray. Broil on high for 10 minutes or until flakes easily with a fork.
4. Meanwhile, cut bread into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour tomato mixture over bread and toss together. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. To serve, place 1½ cups bread-tomato mixture over top of each fish fillet.
- Serving Size 1 tilapia fillet and 1½ cups bruschetta)
- Calories 297
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 57 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 460 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g