1. To a medium skillet on medium, add coconut flakes and stir until lightly toasted.
2. Add milk and ¼ cup water and bring to a boil. Transfer mixture to a blender and blend until creamy. Strain through a sieve into a Mason jar.
3. To jar, add honey, spirulina and cardamom, seal and shake well to create frothy foam. Slowly remove lid and pour into a mug to serve.
NOTE: If using a handheld frother, froth mixture in Mason jar until foamy. Pour into mug to serve.
- Serving Size 1
- Calories 178
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 64 mg
- Sugar Content 18.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g