- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tbsp loosely packed fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 cups unseasoned blanched Marcona almonds (8 oz)
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (TRY: Castillo de Canena Picual Biodynamic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. On a cutting board, combine rosemary, lemon zest and salt; chop until rosemary is in tiny pieces. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in paprika.
2. In a medium bowl, combine almonds and oil. Sprinkle with salt mixture; toss to coat. Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast, stirring every 5 minutes and watching carefully in the last 5 minutes to prevent burning, until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
MAKE AHEAD: Cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 5 days. Reheat on a baking sheet in a 300°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 3 tbsp
- Calories: 190
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 148 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 12 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 4 g