Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. On a cutting board, combine rosemary, lemon zest and salt; chop until rosemary is in tiny pieces. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in paprika.
2. In a medium bowl, combine almonds and oil. Sprinkle with salt mixture; toss to coat. Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast, stirring every 5 minutes and watching carefully in the last 5 minutes to prevent burning, until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
MAKE AHEAD: Cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 5 days. Reheat on a baking sheet in a 300°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size 3 tbsp
- Calories 190
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 148 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 12 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g