Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love tofu? Try this recipe!
- In a bowl, whisk together ½ cup hot water, tamari, vinegar, tomato paste, oil, thyme, garlic and black pepper. Add tofu and marinate in fridge for 1 hour.
- Thread each skewer with tofu, mushrooms, onions and bell pepper. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush grate with cooking oil and grill skewers for 10 to 12 minutes, turning several times and brushing liberally with reserved marinade.
- When ready to serve, drizzle any remaining sauce over skewers and top with parsley.
- Serving Size 2 skewers
- Calories 147
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3.5 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 584 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g