Find more vegetarian recipes here!
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute. Stir in cumin and coriander and sauté for 10 seconds. Add fenugreek, garam masala, chiles, cane juice, turmeric and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, yogurt and broth. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes. Add peas and tofu and cook for 4 to 6 more minutes. Remove from heat and serve with rice. Garnish with cilantro (if using).
- Serving Size 1 cup tofu mixture and 3/4 cups rice
- Calories 515
- Carbohydrate Content 80 g
- Cholesterol Content 2 mg
- Fat Content 13.5 g
- Fiber Content 15 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 183 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g