Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutritional Bonus: Our vegetable tartines offer ample amounts of selenium, a mineral that’s essential for anti-oxidant production.
- Toast bread slices and distribute ricotta cheese evenly over top of each.
- In a small skillet, heat oil and sauté tomatoes, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste, until tomatoes soften, about 5 minutes.
- Top bread slices with tomato mixture, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve
- Serving Size 1 tartine
- Calories 150
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 310 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g