Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Pair this soup with a grilled cheese sandwich for an easy weeknight meal.
1. In a blender, purée tomatoes, broth, shallot, tomato paste, thyme, oregano, garlic and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. With blender running, add 3 tbsp oil in a steady stream.
2. Transfer soup to a medium saucepan, cover and heat on medium, whisking occasionally, until warmed, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss arugula, ricotta salata, basil and remaining 1 tsp oil; season with additional salt and pepper. Divide soup among bowls; top with arugula mixture.
Looking for more Blender Soups?
- Serving Size 2 1/4 cups
- Calories 413
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 32.5 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 781 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 20 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g