Have you ever ordered an antipasto plate at your local Italian restaurant? Picture every delicious item from that platter – artichokes, roasted peppers and pepperoncini – all tossed together in a salad with a gorgeous oregano-cheese dressing. We promise, you’ve never had anything like this salad!
- In a medium bowl, soak onions in vinegar for 15 minutes. Drain onions and reserve vinegar for dressing.
- Meanwhile, to a large serving platter, add romaine. Top with layers of artichokes, drained red onion, red peppers, chickpeas, mushrooms and pepperoncini.
- Prepare dressing: In a medium bowl or screw-top jar, whisk together reserved vinegar and all dressing ingredients. Drizzle enough dressing on salad to lightly coat.
- Serving Size 1/6 salad
- Calories 237
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 476 mg
- Sugar Content 3.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g