Find more quinoa recipes here.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add beets and cook until fork-tender, about 30 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly. Trim, peel and cut into 1/3-inch chunks. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange mushrooms on baking sheet, spreading evenly. Drizzle mushrooms with 2 tsp oil and sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt. Roast until tender and slightly browned, about 18 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring quinoa and 2 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, vinegar, remaining 3 tsp oil, pepper and remaining 1/8 tsp salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together quinoa, mushrooms, dill and ¼ cup dressing. In a bowl, toss beets with remaining dressing. To serve, top quinoa mixture with beets and cheese.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 293
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 387 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g