Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare banana layer: To a blender, add all banana layer ingredients and blend on high until smooth. Divide among 4 small jars or glasses. Divide half of plums and almonds over top.
2. Prepare cherry layer: Rinse out blender, add cherry layer ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth. Layer over top of plums and almonds, dividing evenly among the 4 jars.
3. Sprinkle with remaining half of plums and almonds. Store covered in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. (Placing plastic wrap directly on the surface will help prevent discoloration.)
- Serving Size 1 parfait
- Calories 207
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5.5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 80 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g