1. To a food processor, add walnuts and almonds. Process to the size of small gravel.
2. Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, cut mango into ¼-inch squares, yielding about 1 cup. To food processor with nuts, add mango, dates, goji berries, vanilla and ginger. Process until clumps form and mixture begins to stick together. Add coconut and chia; process briefly to incorporate, leaving some larger coconut pieces for texture. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Working with 1 tbsp of mixture, form into a ball, compacting firmly to ensure ball keeps its shape. Repeat with remaining mixture, making about 20 balls total.
TIP: Tropical energy bites will keep for 2 weeks unrefrigerated and covered, or they can be kept in the freezer for long-term storage.
- Serving Size 2 bites
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 12 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Trans Fat Content -2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g