Enjoy these gorgeous summer salads too!
Maintain healthy vision: Regular intake of both fruit and vegetables may decrease your risk of age-related macular degeneration. At less than 250 calories per serving, this island-inspired chicken salad contains pineapple, mango and radicchio leaves – a triple whammy of vision-boosting produce!
- Heat a small skillet on medium-high. Add coconut and toast for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown; set aside.
- Heat a large stove-top grill pan or griddle on medium-high and mist with cooking spray. Arrange chicken in half of pan and grill until cooked through and no longer pink inside, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Add pineapple alongside chicken and grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown. Set chicken and pineapple aside to cool; cut both into 1-inch chunks and transfer to a large bowl.
- To bowl, add mango, coconut, mint, oil, salt and pepper; mix well to combine. Divide radicchio leaves among plates and spoon chicken mixture into leaves, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1½ cups chicken mixture and 3 radicchio leaves
- Calories 221
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 125 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g