- Transfer serving dishes to freezer to chill.
- In a large stainless steel, glass or ceramic bowl, add shrimp, scallops, lime juice and pinch salt; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, until shrimp and scallops are opaque and springy to the touch.
- Drain and discard lime juice from mixture. Return mixture to bowl and add mango, avocado, chile pepper and cilantro. Season with additional salt and toss gently to combine. Divide among chilled bowls and serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 106
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 305 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g