Find more 20-minute meals here!
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan on medium-high. Add almonds and panko and toast, shaking pan occasionally to mix, until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley; set aside.
- Arrange 1 oven rack in highest position and preheat broiler to high. Brush a large broiler pan with oil. Add trout in a single layer and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt and 1⁄8 tsp pepper. Transfer to top rack and broil until cooked through and edges are just browned, about 5 To couscous, add orange zest, segments and reserved juices and remaining ¼ tsp salt and 1⁄8 tsp pepper. Stir to combine and divide among serving plates. Top with trout and almond-panko mixture, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 trout fillet, 1 cup couscous, 2 tbsp almond-panko topping
- Calories 374
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 67 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 288 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g