Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large steamer basket set over top of a pot of gently simmering water, add carrots and steam for 4 minutes. Add bok choy stems and steam for 1 minutes; add bok choy leaves and steam for 1 more minute.
- Meanwhile, mist a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add bacon and cook, turning once, until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. When cool enough to handle, slice thinly.
- Prepare dressing: In a blender, blend dressing ingredients and 1/4 cup water until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, boy choy, beans and tomatoes. Top with bacon, dressing, cheese and basil.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 241
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 475 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g