Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, cumin, 1/4 tsp salt and cayenne. Sprinkle evenly on all sides of turkey.
- Heat a large grill pan on medium and brush with cooking oil. Add turkey and cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes. Brush squash with olive oil and add to sides of pan. Cook, turning both turkey and squash occasionally, for 15 minutes or until turkey is slightly pink in center. (NOTE: Turkey will continue to cook while resting.) Remove from heat. Season squash with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper. Transfer turkey to cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice turkey.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine relish ingredients. Divide turkey, squash and relish among serving plates.
- Serving Size 3 oz turkey tenderloin, 1/2 squash, 1/3 cup relish
- Calories 189
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 45 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 310 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g