Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more holiday recipes.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, melt butter. Add mushrooms and leek and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and thyme and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add sherry and cook, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet, until liquid is almost evaporated, about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Sprinkle in flour, stirring, for 1 minute. Whisk in broth and cream. Add turkey, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until thickened and bubbly, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, cook pasta al dente according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and stir into turkey mixture. Stir in cheese, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cups
- Calories 378
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 74 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 366 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g