Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 12-count muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, turmeric, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, maple syrup, oil and vanilla. Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in carrots.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate or freeze leftover cooled muffins in a covered container; reheat when called for. The recipe makes more muffins than you’ll need for the plan.
Related: Top-Shelf Turmeric
- Serving Size 2 muffins
- Calories 433
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 32 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 293 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g