We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneating.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup full-fat yogurt
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp ground turmeric (Try Simply Organic Turmeric)
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- additional lemon zest or fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Add yogurt, lemon zest and juice, cilantro and turmeric; mix. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon into egg whites. Garnish with additional lemon zest or cilantro.