Studies show that turmeric can help relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis and digestive disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome. Plus, it’s packed with manganese, a mineral that helps with wound healing and blood sugar control.
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground lemongrass, optional
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch saffron
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw honey
1. To a Mason jar, add 3 tbsp boiling water, ginger, lemongrass (if using), turmeric and saffron. Shake well.
2. In a small pot on medium, bring milk and honey to a boil.
3. Pour hot milk into jar, seal and shake well to create frothy foam. Slowly remove lid and pour into a mug to serve.
NOTE: If using a handheld frother, froth mixture in Mason jar until foamy. Pour into a mug to serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 20 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 137 mg
- Sugar Content: 17 g