- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 cups broccoli florets (3 inch)
- 2 large carrots, cut diagonally into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 3 tbsp coconut or olive oil, divided
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp lemon zest + juice of 1/2 lemon, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss broccoli, carrots, turmeric and 2 tbsp oil. Arrange in a single layer on prepared sheets. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a food processor, process almonds until finely chopped. In a small skillet on medium-low, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add shallot and sauté, stirring occasionally until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in almonds, parsley, lemon zest and garlic.
4. Transfer roasted vegetables to a serving bowl. Top with gremolata and drizzle lemon juice over top.
TIP: If using our meal plan, store vegetables and gremolata in a sealed container in the refrigerator; when called for, heat vegetables then top with gremolata and squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 313
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Fat Content: 26 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 15 g
- Sodium Content: 118 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g