Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss broccoli, carrots, turmeric and 2 tbsp oil. Arrange in a single layer on prepared sheets. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a food processor, process almonds until finely chopped. In a small skillet on medium-low, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add shallot and sauté, stirring occasionally until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in almonds, parsley, lemon zest and garlic.
4. Transfer roasted vegetables to a serving bowl. Top with gremolata and drizzle lemon juice over top.
TIP: If using our meal plan, store vegetables and gremolata in a sealed container in the refrigerator; when called for, heat vegetables then top with gremolata and squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 313
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 15 g
- Sodium Content 118 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g