Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Collard green leaves are brimming with nutrients and won’t get soggy the way other wraps do, so they’re perfect for make-ahead meals. If you prefer a softer wrap, or for better digestibility, you can blanch the collard greens, then drain and cool before using.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, tzatziki, olives, hemp hearts, onion and dill.
- Lay 1 leaf on a flat surface, rib side up. Carefully run a knife or a peeler over the rib to flatten, making the collard wrap easier to roll. Repeat with other collard green leaves.
- Divide salmon mixture among collard green leaves. Roll up leaves like a burrito, folding in sides to enclose the filling. Secure with toothpicks or kitchen twine.
NOTE: If following our 1-week Skip the Stove meal plan, store leftover wraps in containers and refrigerate until called for.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 77 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 808 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g