1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat a grill to medium-high. Season chicken with salt, paprika and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Set aside until cool enough to handle, then cut into 1-inch slices.
3. Meanwhile, prepare Raspberry Ginger Sauce: In a blender, purée all ingredients plus 1 tbsp water to desired consistency.
4. Divide noodles, chicken, cucumbers, avocado, cabbage, carrots and cilantro among bowls. Drizzle with sauce.
- Serving Size 1/6 recipe
- Calories 428
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 42 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 600 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 14 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g