- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup organic evaporated cane juice
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped (NOTE: Don’t throw away the pod after scraping it; add it to simmer in the sauce and remove it after cooking.)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a medium saucepan on medium, combine all ingredients and 3/4 cup water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until most cranberries have burst, about 10 minutes.
- Remove vanilla pod, transfer to a resealable container or serving dish and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 3 tbsp of cranberry sauce
- Calories: 66
- Carbohydrate Content: 17.5 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 49 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g