Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium saucepan on medium, combine all ingredients and 3/4 cup water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until most cranberries have burst, about 10 minutes.
- Remove vanilla pod, transfer to a resealable container or serving dish and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serving Size 3 tbsp of cranberry sauce
- Calories 66
- Carbohydrate Content 17.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 49 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g