1. In a small bowl, combine flax and 2 tbsp water. In a large bowl, combine almond milk and lemon juice. Set aside both bowls for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
3. Whisk flax mixture into milk mixture. Whisk in oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir flour mixture into milk mixture. Fold in bananas.
4. Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Working 3 or 4 pancakes at a time, pour 2 tbsp batter onto skillet for each pancake and cook for 2 minutes, or until batter bubbles and pancakes begin to brown around edges. Flip and cook for 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter, misting skillet between batches, making about 18 pancakes total. Serve with additional maple syrup and bananas.
- Serving Size 3 pancakes
- Calories 247
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 514 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4.5 g