Pile this easy tomato-based slaw right on top of chicken shawarma – or eat it alongside.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Serve with Chicken Shawarma.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- 1 cup seeded and julienned cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Combine cucumber, onion and tomato. Toss vegetables with oil and lemon juice; season with salt.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 56
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 64 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g