Try our easy-to-follow Clean Eating menu plans to take the guesswork out of mealtime and keep your clean food diet on track.
- Cook farro according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil spread. Add tempeh and onion and sauté
- for 3 minutes, until onion begins to soften. Stir in bell peppers, squash, ginger, garlic, curry powder, turmeric and cayenne; sauté for 3 minutes, stirring often. Add broth, coconut milk and snap peas. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Before serving, stir in vinegar and tamari.
- Divide faro between bowls and top each with 1 1/2cups curry mixture and 1 tbsp each cilantro and scallions.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 511
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21.5 g
- Fiber Content 18 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 211 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g