1. Heat oven to 325°F. On large rimmed baking sheet, place blacks beans. Bake 15 minutes, or until slightly dried out. Increase oven temperate to 375°F.
2. In medium skillet, over medium heat, heat oil. Sautee olive oil, jalapenos, onion and garlic 5-6 minutes or until softened.
3. In large bowl, combine sautéed mixture and remaining ingredients. Stir in black beans, mashing slightly.
4. Form mixture into 1/3 cup patties. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes, until crisp and cooked through.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings, WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Spicy, as a burger.