Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare dressing: In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, oregano and chile powder. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in oil, salt and pepper; set aside to cool.
- Build salad: Add dressing to bottom of jar. Layer carrots, celery, beans, greens, tomatoes and cheese over top. Cover with lid and refrigerate. Just before serving, shake jar to distribute dressing. Make up to 1 day in advance.
- Serving Size 1 jar Vegetarian Chile Salad
- Calories 154
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 5.5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 308 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g