Make sure to squeeze out the liquid from the zucchini and sweet potato before making the mixture. Serve with a dollop of coconut yogurt.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together flaxseeds and water. To a large mixing bowl, add one-half of the beans; mash well with a potato masher. Add quinoa, zucchini, sweet potato, almond flour and green onion; stir in flaxseed mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a ½-cup scoop, form mixture into patties, making 8 patties total, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Mist with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until edges are golden. Turn patties over and spray with cooking spray again. Bake 10 minutes more, until firm and edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium serving bowl, combine remaining one-half of beans, corn, cilantro and lime juice. Stir to combine; season with additional salt and pepper, to taste. Serve patties with salsa over top.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 537
- Carbohydrate Content 75 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 19 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 397 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g