Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Want more tofu recipes? Click here.
Pair these rolls with Cashew Lime Dipping Sauce.
- In a medium skillet on medium-high, heat oils. Add tofu and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer tofu to a plate.
- Cover a small tray with wax paper or parchment. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip 1 round rice paper in bowl until just soft and pliable, 8 to 10 seconds. Lay flat on a wooden cutting board. In a row across the center, place one-quarter each of bell pepper, tofu, arugula, avocado and cilantro, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold in sides, then roll forward tightly and lay on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Slice each roll in half before serving.
- Serving Size 2 rolls
- Calories 288
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 37 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g