Find more meal plan recipes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 7 large king oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 12 8-inch rice paper wraps
- 2 oz dry brown rice vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ bunch fresh basil (leaves only)
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp sambal oelek
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add mushrooms and sauté for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown and slightly crispy.
- Add edamame, tamari and 1 tbsp maple syrup and sauté for 4 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- In warm water, wet 1 sheet rice paper and set flat on a clean surface. Fill with mushroom mixture, noodles, carrots, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and basil. Do not overfill. Fold ends over, wrap tightly and place on a plate or in a container for storage. Repeat with remaining ingredients. (TIP: If stacking rolls, place a piece of parchment paper between layers.)
- Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients. Serve with winter rolls.
- Serving Size: 2 rolls and 2 tbsp sauce
- Calories: 299
- Carbohydrate Content: 52 g
- Cholesterol Content: 1 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 691 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g