Find more meal plan recipes.
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add mushrooms and sauté for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown and slightly crispy.
- Add edamame, tamari and 1 tbsp maple syrup and sauté for 4 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- In warm water, wet 1 sheet rice paper and set flat on a clean surface. Fill with mushroom mixture, noodles, carrots, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and basil. Do not overfill. Fold ends over, wrap tightly and place on a plate or in a container for storage. Repeat with remaining ingredients. (TIP: If stacking rolls, place a piece of parchment paper between layers.)
- Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients. Serve with winter rolls.
- Serving Size 2 rolls and 2 tbsp sauce
- Calories 299
- Carbohydrate Content 52 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 691 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g