Looking for more? Try this lettuce wrap recipe here!
- Cook quinoa according to package directions using 1/4 tsp salt. Stir in mint.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together broth, vinegar, lime juice, honey and fish sauce. To a small bowl, add potato starch and 2 tsp water and stir well. Keep both mixtures close at hand. Cut a 2½- to 3-inch piece from bottom of lemongrass stalk and discard rest. Cut in half lengthwise, then chop as finely as possible; set aside. (NOTE: You should end up with about 2 tbsp chopped lemongrass.)
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Add chicken and shallot and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up meat with a spoon, until chicken is no longer pink in center, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic, pepper flakes and lemongrass and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add broth mixture and bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low. Add potato starch mixture and stir to combine. Simmer just until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in peanuts. If serving immediately, divide chicken mixture, quinoa, carrot and mangos evenly among lettuce leaves and squeeze lime wedges over top.
- Serving Size 3/4 cup chicken, 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 mango
- Calories 73
- Carbohydrate Content 58 g
- Cholesterol Content 75 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 569 mg
- Sugar Content 27 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g