1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well and transfer to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, cut fish into 3 x 1-inch strips. Sprinkle with salt. In a large nonstick skillet on medium, heat oil. Add fish and cook, turning often, until opaque and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a large plate.
3. Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a small bowl, stir together all sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved
4. Spoon noodles into lettuce leaves and top with fish, carrots, basil, cilantro and mint, dividing evenly. Drizzle with sauce. (Alternatively, bring all ingredients to the table and have guests assemble their own wraps.) Garnish with peanuts (if using).
- Serving Size 3 lettuce wraps
- Calories 423
- Carbohydrate Content 61 g
- Cholesterol Content 40 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 633 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g