1. Make dressing: In a blender or food processor, purée dressing ingredients until smooth. (Or, for a chunkier texture, mince the garlic, chop the mint and whisk all ingredients together.) Set aside.
2. Make salad: In a medium skillet on medium, heat oil. Add shrimp and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, turning halfway, until shrimp are pink and opaque, about 4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, sprouts, cucumbers, carrot, chile and peanuts. Top with shrimp and drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Serving Size 1/6 of salad
- Calories 234
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 68 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 205 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g