Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love banana bread? Try our chocolate chunk banana bread recipe, too!
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together banana, flaxseed, egg whites, honey and buttermilk. In a separate bowl, mix baking soda, salt, flours and orange rind. Combine dry ingredients into banana mixture. Gently fold in blueberries and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serving Size 1/10 bread
- Calories 200
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 260 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g