- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups mixed olives
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 black peppercorns
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, toss together all ingredients until well combined. Pour into a baking dish just large enough to hold olives in a single layer. Cover with foil.
2. Bake, stirring once and recovering, until olives are heated through
and oil mixture is bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
MAKE AHEAD: Prepare olive mixture through Step 1. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Bake as directed and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 71
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 469 mg
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g