1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, toss together all ingredients until well combined. Pour into a baking dish just large enough to hold olives in a single layer. Cover with foil.
2. Bake, stirring once and recovering, until olives are heated through
and oil mixture is bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
MAKE AHEAD: Prepare olive mixture through Step 1. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Bake as directed and serve warm.
- Serving Size 1/4 cup
- Calories 71
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 469 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g