Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. Make bacon: Preheat oven to 400ºF; line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, toss mushrooms, oil and salt. Spread on baking sheets in a single layer and roast until browned, stirring once or twice, switching baking sheets top to bottom, and removing pieces as they brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Make salad: Place an iceberg quarter on each of 4 plates. Top with tomatoes, dressing and shiitake bacon.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 411
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 32 mg
- Fat Content 39 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 437 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 24 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g