Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a medium saucepan on low, heat oil, anchovies, garlic and rosemary. Cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is softened but not browned, 5 minutes. Add beans and cook until mixture is heated through, about 2 minutes.
2. Transfer mixture to a food processor along with black pepper; process until smooth. Pour dip into a serving bowl and serve warm with fresh vegetables and/or pita chips.
- Serving Size 1/3 cup
- Calories 269
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 198 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 14 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g